That’s a remarkable milestone, considering that most of the posts are stories that take days, even months, to research and write.
Elliott Advocacy is underwritten by AirportParkingReservations.com
. With nearly 20 years in the industry, over 128 airport covered in the U.S. and Canada, and over 1,000 Hotel and Parking Partners-we provide travelers the best options on how to get to the airport when flying. Whether you want to; drive yourself and park near an Airport (Airport Parking), stay the night before your flight at an airport hotel and leave your car (Hotel and Parking Package), or take a shared Shuttle/Private Car/Limo to the Airport- we got you covered. The best deals can be found online, and booking a reservation has never been easier. You can explore all of our options by visiting us at AirportParkingReservations.com
, and ShuttleFinder.com
Here are the five most popular posts that have appeared on this site since it launched in 1996.
1. Southwest Airlines pilot holds plane for murder victim’s family
2. Best and worst car rental companies
3. Passenger forced to stand for a seven-hour airline flight
4. “What kind of pie is that?” the TSA agent demanded
5. Yes, the name on your airline ticket can be changed! (Thanks, Expedia)
Thanks for a great run. Here’s to the next 5,000.